MARRIAGE LICENSE SATELLITE OFFICE
Marriage License Issuance
Presiding Judge Anthony J. Russo and Judge Laura J. Gallagher of the Cuyahoga County Probate Court are pleased to announce their collaboration with Berea Clerk of Courts Raymond J. Wohl to issue marriage licenses at the Berea Municipal Court offices on designated days each month. This joint effort will allow the public to obtain their marriage license without the need to appear at the Cuyahoga County Probate Court in downtown Cleveland.
Please follow the guidelines below to obtain your marriage license:
- Pre-register your application at probate.cuyahogacounty.us
- A confirmation number will be given to you after you have registered;
- Call the Probate Court at 216-443-8920 and provide your confirmation to obtain an appointment time to pick up your marriage license;
- You’ll need a valid government issued ID when picking up your marriage license from the Probate Court Deputy Clerk. Additional information regarding a previous marriage may be needed such as a copy of your Divorce Decree or a Death Certificate.
- The Registration information is only stored with the Probate Court for 30 days
- The fee to purchase a license is $60. The Probate Court Satellite Office will ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS for payment.
The Probate Court will have a Deputy Clerk available at the Berea Municipal Court on designated days from 9am until 12pm and 1pm until 4pm. Dates are as follows:
- Friday January 24, 2020
- Friday February 28, 2020
- Friday March 27, 2020
TO SCHEDULE A WEDDING CEREMONY
The Judge and Magistrate of the Berea Municipal Court perform marriage ceremonies on most Thursdays at 3:00pm and 3:30pm. The fee for a ceremony is $75.00 and must be scheduled at least one week in advance. Family and friends are welcome to attend your ceremony. Please call Jenelle Cotto 440-234-2870 to schedule.